Monday, April 29, 2013

The breakdown

Welcome to the Occasional Gamer. Here I will give realistic reviews on games for the working person and parent. 

You may be asking yourself, what does he mean occasional? Well what I mean is I don't have much time to play games as much as I would like, so the reviews may not come on a regular schedule. I do however love anyone who's willing to hear my opinions and will continue to post.

Now heres a little on what you,ll see on this site.

I will be doing a segment or section...(still don't know if I'm going to do a variation of this on YouTube.)...called Quick Play. What a quick play will be is a game that has no real purpose or story. A quick play would be something mostly in the fighting or racing genre but you may find a few others there from time to time.These may be trips down memory lane for me so they will consist of the feelings the game brings as well as a few game play mechanics.These reviews like the games themselves will be somewhat filler for my bigger reviews.

Also expect a section called Tech Time. Here I will attempt to let you know if things like computers, tablets and cell phones are worth your time and money

With that said and done I hope you enjoy your time here, and I become that nerdy friend that you look to for technological help.

Thank you for your time.

AE
The Occasional Gamer

No comments:

Post a Comment